Websites fulfil multiple purposes for you as this is what you absolutely need to establish and grow your presence digitally. Your website should be a great one to create an impact on your customers, however. Let’s discuss in detail what the things that make a website great are:
- Important business information: The crucial information about your business should be highly visible on your website. This includes the information such as what your business does, who it serves, what it’s values are, the direction of your location(s) as well as the other basic information about your business.
- Easy navigation: The navigation of the website should be very easy. For this, you can divide your website into tabs and make them visible on every page. This ensures a smooth experience for your visitor.
- Security: You should make your website more secure. One of the things you can do for it is to integrate an SSL certificate in your website. This makes your website encrypted thus increasing the security of its data which ultimately increases the credibility of your website as well.
- Links to your social media platforms: You should give social media links of your business on the website. This lets your customer know that they can reach you via social media and promotes your social media accounts as well.
- Contact information: The complete contact information about your business should be available on your website. Make sure you give in the latest and working phone numbers as well as an email which you use. Many experts recommend giving your phone number on every page of your website so that it becomes very easy for your customers to reach you. You can put in the address as well if your business has a physical location.
- Mobile friendly: With the use of smartphones still growing and the percentage of traffic coming from these devices still increasing, it becomes essential that you optimize your websites for these visitors. This makes sure you don’t miss out on an opportunity coming through the use of this medium.
- FAQs: Chances are people visit your website to know more about you or they have questions about your business which needs to be answered. Adding the FAQs sections to your website will fulfil both of these goals. It would surely not have answers to all the questions but you can add here the most frequently asked questions about your business and the products or services it offers.
- Great visual design: Your business should look amazing on the internet. For this, you need to make your website look amazing. Don’t try to load it with heavy images, videos or animations however as this would do more harm than good.
- CTAs: Mention clearly what is it that you want your customers to do when they come on your website. Do you want them to buy your products or service, do you want them to contact you, do you want them to get a quote from you or is it something else. Mention it clearly on your website with a clear call to action buttons.
- Blog: Blogging is the backbone of the content strategy of your website. You can not only increase the traffic of your website through this activity but also increase your credibility and be recognized as an expert in your field as you are able to provide great information about it through your blog.
- About us and Contact us page: Adding these pages to your website makes it easier for your visitors to know about your business and to reach you. It is an old fashioned trend to add these pages on your website but the most useful for your business as well as your visitors.
- Quick Load time: The load time of your website should be very low, this increases the chances of your business being ranked and also improves the experience of your visitor.
- Testimonials: Testimonials helps increase the credibility of your business by letting your visitors know about your satisfied customers and the reason they are satisfied with your business. By letting your visitors know about such customers, you increase the chances of them purchasing your product or services.
- Visible logo: You should never ignore this one when designing the website of your business. A logo is a way to recognize you and make you stand out from the rest. In the real world, you tend to use your logo almost in every business transaction. You may miss out on it however when designing your website. This deprives you of the opportunity to increase recognition of your logo and hence increasing your brand awareness along with it. It is recommended that you make your logo highly visible on every page of your website.
- Keep it simple and minimal: Overloading your visitor with everything you have to say, with every colour in the world and using the heaviest design out there would do more harm than good. Keep your website as simple and minimalistic as possible. This gives it a clean and fresh look. This way your website will look professional and function amazingly as well. By doing this, your chances of being ranked by search engines will also increase.
Conclusion: The tips discussed here would help you in creating an amazing website for your business. You can also use it to audit your current website. Doing so would help your business to a great extent. If you want to get graphics for your business, like; a custom logo or custom website design, you can get it from buy custom logo today.