How can you save your brand from a possible disaster? This article discusses the signs your brand needs a change and also the changes you are required to make in each of the circumstances.
- Decreasing Brand Awareness: People are becoming less aware of your brand. Your recognition among your target audience as well as the mass audience is decreasing everyday. This mostly happens because your brand is too old and people no longer resonate with it.
Solution: You can improve the brand’s identity by upgrading the elements of your brand by giving it a new look. A new logo would help you with that. We at Buy Custom Logo can help you with this. You can buy a logo for your brand from us in just 4 simple steps.
- Decreasing Customer Loyalty: You as a brand are unable to retain the customers. The greatest reason for this is usually because of not being able to understand what your customers actually need.
Solution: Conducting extensive market research would reveal why you don’t matter to your customers anymore and what are the areas where you need to improve to meet their expectations.
- Unable to hire and retain skilled employees: Organization is simply the people it employs. If you as a brand are unable to hire and retain skilled employees it may be a sign that you as a brand would fail soon. This mostly happens due to inadequate hiring processes as well as inadequate policies.
Solution: Improve the recruitment and hiring process, you can utilize technology for this. For improving the policies, you need to figure out what is it that is repelling your employees away.
- Failure to innovate: Innovation is not a choice today rather it is a necessary thing to do for the brands to survive and even thrive in the market. Innovation is what gives you the edge to be unique and thrive as a brand. Failing to innovate is surely an end of the brand.
Solution: Invest in innovation and make innovation a key concern for your brand.
- Inadequate level of technology: Many of the businesses are taking full advantage of technology to optimize and even automate their operations, such businesses are able to gain a competitive edge over others in the market. If your brand is not one of these businesses chances are that you are going to fail as a brand soon.
Solution: Invest in technology as well as technical training of your employees.
- Inconsistency of value: We will explain this with the help of an example. Dominos want to be quick in delivery of Pizza, they have set policy if the pizza isn’t delivered within 30 minutes it would be given to you free of cost. Now imagine calling at Dominos at waiting 10 minutes for someone to pick up the phone and then explaining the order to the customer service guy takes 10 minutes because he/she is unable to understand your requirement. How would you feel? This is what inconsistency of value is. If you promise quick delivery of pizzas, the customer service should be quick as well. If your values are not consistent in all your process then your brand is surely in a trouble.
Solution:Make sure you communicate your values not only with your words but with your actions as well.
- People not talking about your brand: If you as a brand feel people don’t talk about your brand as they used to do, it is a warning sign for you. In this age of technology, you need your customers to talk about you if you want to grow as a brand.
Solution: You can get people talking about you asking their feedback, testimonials, and story with your brand. You can even ask them to refer to you to others.
- Inadequate brand expansion: You have to remember that you as a brand are mostly remembered by your customers because you are the best in that category or niche. Don’t give them a lot of reasons to remember you by extending your brand too much, you would gain less and lose more this way. For example, if you manufacture toothpaste don’t try to sell insurance. Manufacturing a mouth wash would be a better decision in this case.
Solution: Keep your products focused on the identity of your brand. Don’t try to expand too much to the point that your brand identity is lost along the way.
- Low or no Digital Presence: In this age, if you don’t exist digitally today then you don’t exist at all as this is where your customers will find you with the greatest ease.
Solution: Establish your presence on digital platforms. You can start by creating your website and social media accounts for this purpose.
- Unable to adapt: Sometimes you have to change yourself to adapt to the market circumstances to survive. You are many times unable to resist the change in this age of innovation. For example, the newspaper companies created their websites to cater the users of this age. This way they are able to deliver the news via the internet.
Solution: Adapt to the market when you think this is the only way for you to survive as a brand.
Conclusion: Establishing itself as a brand surely offers great advantages for the business. This in itself is a great challenge. The challenge even greater than this is to sustain a brand. The guidelines discussed above would help the businesses conquer this challenge. If you want to start your brand today, you would require a custom logo for your business, Buy logo is the right choice for your business.